Twin Tall Loft Bed with Angle Ladder in Natural
- The removable ladder can be attached to either end.
- Size: 81″ x 44″ x 68″H.
- Distance from floor to bed: 50″.
- Solid Wood construction. No particle board, veneer, or MDF.
- Maximum mattress depth: 7 inches.
- Accommodates standard Twin mattress.
- Distance between posts: 38″ x 74 1/2″.
- Width of the ladder: 16″.
The straight clean lines and a unique natural finish help create a modern mission style that is perfect for a child’s bedroom. With this High Loft Bed with Angle Ladder, your teen is sure to have both cool sleeping space and room underneath for studying or creating a gaming area. This High Loft Bed with Angle Ladder is crafted from the finest pine wood, which is tough and durable. The bed has a reversible ladder, you can choose to fit it on either the left or right-hand side when building. You can fill the space below the upper bunk with an additional twin or full bed. The ladder is constructed to be universal so that you can position it on either side of the Loft Bed. The max weight for the loft bed is up to 300 pounds.
- Underbed Clearance: 50″ (measured from the floor to the upper bunk mattress support).
- Guardrail Height: 13 1/2″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Interior Dimensions between the Legs: 38″ W x 74 1/2″ L.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Twin (39″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.
We offer a great range of ideal mattresses for your new Bed.
*Twin Bed under the Loft, Mattress, and Chest sold separately.
|Add Mattress to Your Order||
5″ Memory Foam Twin Mattress – $230, Aurora Bio Gel 7″ Twin Foam Mattress – $270, Juna 6″ Foam Twin Mattress – $230, No Thanks