Twin Staircase Loft Bed in White
- The stairs include 4 drawers built into the steps for the convenient climb.
- The stair unit can be placed on the left or right side of the Bed.
- Size: 44″ x 97″ x 67″H.
- Distance from the floor to the slats of the bed: 54″.
- Solid Wood construction.
- Weight capacity of bed: 300 lbs.
Introducing the beautiful Twin Loft Bed with Stairs in a bright pure white finish. The contemporary design of the bed provides room for sleeping, studying, storing, and hanging out. This stunning Stairway White Loft Bed has been carefully designed and created to meet both parent’s and children’s needs. Constructed from solid pine wood, this Loft Bed with stairway is sure to offer long-lasting comfort.
The stairway entry also features an additional 4 drawers for extra storage space. You can place a stair unit on the left or right side of the Twin loft. There is extra space on the inside of the stairs. This Stairway White Loft Bed comes with slat packs to hold up the mattress. Mattress support consists of 13 slats. The max weight capacity for the loft bed is up to 300 pounds. The recommended maximum mattress height is up to 7 inches.
- Underbed Clearance: 54″ (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed).
- Guardrail Height: 12″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Overall Dimensions of Loft Bed Staircase: 67 1/2″ H x 19″ W x 43″ D.
- Dimensions of Step: 11″ H x 17 1/2″ W x 11″ D.
- Internal Dimensions of the Staircase Drawers: 7″ H x 14″ W x 9″ D.
- Interior Dimensions between the Legs: 37 1/2″ W x 73″ L.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Twin (39″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.
We offer a selection of ideal mattresses for your new Twin Loft Bed.
|Add Mattress to Your Order||
5″ Memory Foam Twin Mattress – $230, Aurora Bio Gel 7″ Twin Foam Mattress – $270, Juna 6″ Foam Twin Mattress – $230, No Thanks