Twin Staircase Loft Bed in Natural
- A staircase can be installed at either end.
- Ideal space-saving design.
- Size: 44″ x 97″ x 67″H.
- Distance from the floor to the slats of the bed: 54″.
- Weight capacity of bed: 300 lbs.
- Solid Wood construction.
- Accommodates 7″ mattress.
Twin Staircase Loft Bed is great space-saving for all rooms. Offered in a natural finish the High Staircase Loft Bed is perfectly suitable for either a boys’ or girl’s room. This sturdy solid wood Stairway Loft bed for adults and kids creates a warm and restful environment in your home. Extremely versatile, the space below the upper bunk can be filled with furniture or any size of a bed. This loft has a sturdy frame with integrated four-step built-in stairs for safety. This Stairway Loft Bed comes with slat packs to hold up the mattress. Mattress support consists of 13 slats.
This High Stairway Loft bed for kids and teens comes in multiple finishes such as Natural, Espresso, White, and Grey. The max weight capacity for the loft bed is up to 300 pounds. The maximum height of a mattress that can fit this loft bed is up to 7 inches.
- Underbed Clearance: 54″ (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed).
- Guardrail Height: 12″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Overall Dimensions of Loft Bed Staircase: 67 1/2″ H x 19″ W x 43″ D.
- Dimensions of Step: 11″ H x 17 1/2″ W x 11″ D.
- Internal Dimensions of the Staircase Drawers: 7″ H x 14″ W x 9″ D.
- Interior Dimensions between the Legs: 37 1/2″ W x 73″ L.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Twin (39″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.
We offer a selection of ideal mattresses for your new Loft Bed.
|Add Mattress to Your Order||
5″ Memory Foam Twin Mattress – $230, Aurora Bio Gel 7″ Twin Foam Mattress – $270, Juna 6″ Foam Twin Mattress – $230, No Thanks