Bunk Bed Twin over Twin Mission in White
- Solid Wood construction. No veneer or particle board.
- Detachable. Splits into two separate Twin size Beds.
- Size: 80 1/2″ x 43 1/2″ x 63″H.
- The ladder can be installed either on the left or right side of the bunk.
- Weight capacity of each bed: up to 300 lbs.
- Distance between the bottom and top bunk: 31″.
- Accommodates up to 7-inch mattress.
- Certified for ASTM F1427-07 (Safety Standards).
- Matching white furniture is available.
Out of stock
This Single White Bunk Bed is a great example of modern design. This bed will fit proudly into any child’s bedroom. It comes with a smart and stylish design with a premium feel. This beautiful, mission-style Single Bunk Bed with a perfect white painted finish is made of solid pine wood. This strong and sturdy bunk is suitable for adults and kids. The reversible ladder can be assembled at either the left or right end. If you would like to use as two separate bed frames, it is perfect as the bunk is convertible into two twin-size beds. Both beds have a solid slatted base for mattress support.
The bunk bed requires standard twin (39″ x 75″) mattresses for the top and bottom bunk up to 7″ thickness. If you need an extra bed or storage space, you can add a Trundle Bed or set of Under-bed Drawers. Both the trundle and drawers are on castors. All products come flat packed, ready to assemble.
- Clearance Space between Bottom Bunk Slats and Top bunk Slats: 31″.
- Guardrail Height: 13 1/2″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Clearance from Bottom Slats to Floor: 13″.
- Clearance from Bottom of Top Bunk to Floor: 44″.
- Under Bed Drawers External Dimensions: 10 1/2″H x 37″W x 24″ D.
- Under Bed Drawers Internal Dimensions: 8″H x 34 1/2″W x 22 1/2″ D.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Twin (39″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.